Working Student (m/f/d) – Chemical Product Management
|Online seit|| |
18.11.2019 - 16:28
If you are passionate about chemistry, CheMondis will be love at first sight...
Join us as a working student for our chemical product management and be part of our agile, cross-functional and international team. You will drive the development and the optimization of the CheMondis marketplace in a very early stage.
- Assistance with the quality management of our chemical substances database to ensure that all products comply with our quality guidelines and the requirements of the European Chemical Agency (ECHA)
- Identification and research of product applications and industries to further extend our chemical product database
- Ensuring timely and accurate database updates of new and existing products including product description editing
- Support of our marketing team in writing whitepapers with chemical content or developing social media posts with relevant content
- Enrolled student (preferably with bachelor’s degree) in chemistry, a chemistry-related subject or with relevant work experience
- Reliable and precise way of working with attention to detail as well as enthusiasm about chemistry and a strong desire to continuously to continuously broaden your horizon
- Teamplayer with good communication skills and flexible and independent way of working
- Excellent English language skills, German is a plus
Why join us?
- You will be working on an innovative product
- You will have the opportunity to shape the success story of a „greenfield” project – with a great team of driven experts
- We offer a unique combination of a startup flexibility with the stability of a corporate investor
- We share our knowledge and keep it up to date by hosting and participating in conferences, meetups and hackathons
- We offer an agile environment with a start-up mentality, flat hierarchies, flexible working hours and a competitive salary
- Our brand-new office is located at the heart of Cologne
- Last but not least, we offer recurring team events, off-sites, parties and provide free drinks, fruit, snacks, etc.
an industry leader with the mentality of a startup. In 2018 LANXESS founded the online marketplace CheMondis, which combines chemical expertise of a market leader with a digital start-up spirit and outstanding technological expertise. We are building an online marketplace for the chemical industry in order to connect suppliers and buyers of chemical products in a trusted B2B marketplace. The combination of chemistry & technology makes us unique.
Firmen- und Kontaktdaten
Frau Christin Haierhoff
0049 170 7061134
Art der Beschäftigung
|Zeitraum der Beschäftigung|| |