ISCC System GmbH
Student Assistant (f/m/d)
- Online seit 09.02.2021
ISCC – International Sustainability and Carbon Certification is an independent multi-stakeholder initiative and leading certification system for the implementation and certification of sustainable, fully traceable, deforestation-free and climate friendly supply chains. More than 4,000 companies in over 100 countries worldwide use the ISCC System. ISCC certification covers supply chains for all kinds of agricultural and forest biomass, biogenic waste and residues, non- biological renewable materials and recycled carbon-based materials. Independent third-party certification ensures compliance with the strict requirements regarding the conservation of valuable landscapes as well as the environmentally friendly and socially responsible production for food, feed, energy, chemicals and industrial applications. Companies using ISCC can address important SDGs and implement credible measures against social injustice and burning environmental problems such as plastics pollution and rainforest destruction.
We are currently looking for motivated students to support our team with the following tasks:
- Register new companies
- Review certification documents
- Support the preparation for events and webinars
- Support financial operations
- Verbal and written communication with business partners in German and English language
- Support research activities for ongoing projects, including topics like land use change, deforestation, impact assessment, etc.
- General office tasks, e. g. database maintenance, office supply orders, etc.
- Enrolled student, preferably in the aera of sustainability, economics, business administration, energy management, environmental management, climate protection, agricultural and forestry management, geography, or similar
- High proficiency in German and English. Additional languages will be of advantage
- Reliability, strong customer orientation, good self- organization
- Proficiency with standard software (MS Office)
- Proficiency with apple computers is of advantage
What we offer you:
- Independent work tasks
- Multidisciplinary team
- Central & modern office
- Flexible working hours
- Flat hierarchies
- Free coffee, tea, water and fruits
Ready to join our team? Then we would be happy to hear from you soon! Please send your job application in English, including motivation letter, CV and respective certificates, with your earliest possible starting date and salary expectations to Tiara Fausel: firstname.lastname@example.org.
You want more information about ISCC and our work? Click yourself through our website: www.iscc-system.org.
We look forward to your application and hope to welcome you in our team soon!
We are a company with equal opportunities for everyone and encourage applications from all suitably qualified candidates regardless of age, race, gender or any other criteria that is not a professional qualification for an open position.
- Art der Beschäftigung
- Zeitraum der Beschäftigung
- Unbefristet, ab Montag, 01 März 2021
- ISCC System GmbH
- Hohenzollernring 72
- 50672 Köln, Deutschland
- Frau Tiara Fausel