Sales Trend scouting and Planning Intern - (Bachelor/Master) - Germany
- Online seit 04.05.2021
Start Date: August
Internship location: Berlin / Frankfurt / Düsseldorf or Remote (depending on how the pandemic evolves)
Duration: 6 months, full-time
Why You’ll Love Cisco
Everything is converging on the Internet, making networked connections more relevant than ever before in our lives. Our employees' revolutionary ideas impact everything imaginable - from entertainment, retail, healthcare, and education, to public and private sectors, smart cities, smart cars, and everyday devices in our homes. Here, that means you’ll take creative ideas from the drawing board to powerful solutions that have real world impact. You’ll interface with Cisco leaders, partner with experienced mentors, and develop incredible relationships with colleagues who share your interest in connecting the unconnected. You’ll be part a team that cares about its customers, enjoys having fun, and you’ll take part in changing the lives of those in our local communities. Come prepared to be inspired.
The German Cisco Small Business Team is looking for an Intern to support the Business Development Team in overall business planning.
• Digging deep into a market research and identifying key trends that serve Small Medium Businesses (SMB)
• Identifying key industry trends where a digital transformation approach can be part of a service/solution to solve the customers need
• What existing partner ecosystems are out there today delivering a service to a SMB
• Identify together with your Cisco representative how Cisco’s technology can fit and support the approach you have identified in the market
• Find and help plan and execute the right marketing channels that support pushing the new Cisco service in to the market (e.g. Events, Social media, PR)
Service Planning Support
• Help engage with potential ecosystem partners
• Help structure and maintain the investments that will need to be taken on the go to market with the service approach
• On the Job Experience
• Shadowing and accompanying staff on internal and external meetings
• Leading own projects
• Working in a startup-like team environment
• Ability to learn quickly and adapt to new technology tools/platforms
• Very good knowledge of Windows applications: Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
• Further IT Skills i.e. Salesforce, Miro etc. highly welcomed
• Ability to work independently and in an organized and disciplined manner
• Team player attitude
• Stress-resistant and ability to work to high-intensity work environment
• Interest to learn sales processes and passion for new technologies
• Currently pursuing a Bachelor's or Master's degree
• Fluent in English and German (written and verbal)
• Must be able to legally live and work in Germany, without visa support or sponsorship
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference. Here’s how we do it.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re “old” (30 years strong!) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. A blockchain company. An AI/Machine Learning company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do – you can’t put us in a box!
But “Digital Transformation” is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it).
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, we give our egos a break, and we give of ourselves
(because giving back is built into our DNA). We take accountability, we take bold steps, and we take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a commitment to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Passion for technology and world changing? Be you, with us!
Apply via the "apply" button!
- Art der Beschäftigung
- Zeitraum der Beschäftigung
- Nach Vereinbarung
- Cisco Systems GmbH
- Ludwig-Erhard-Straße 3
- 65760 Eschborn, Deutschland
- Frau Corina Nedelea